Event Fire Safety :
Events are a particularly dynamic environment with changes to the layout being made on a daily basis, particularly during bump in and bump out. Often a building or venue may be used in a different way from which it was intended and additional risks need to be considered.
A fire is a major risk to any event with the possibility of a venue not being fit for purpose or areas unusable.
We can provide the following services to help ensure your event runs safely and is compliant with current legislation:
- Pre event fire safety planning
- Pre event Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety Plans
- During event fire safety audits
- Fire Marshals
- Fire safety equipment and signage rental
- Temporary fire alarm rental
Recent projects include:
- Tottenham Hotspur FC new stadium test events
- London 2017 World Athletics
- Providing full fire safety management at the Olympic Stadium for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. As well as the above services this also included managing the fire marshal team at the venue provided by a 3rd party contractor .
- Fire safety management at all 14 competition venues used for the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games. This also included managing the fire marshal team at each venue provided by a 3rd party contractor.
- England 2015 Rugby World Cup
- Race of Champions 2015
Call us now on 07811 211395